Eoslift semi electric stacker is an industrial material handling vehicle powered by battery. It is a very useful and essential equipment for transporting pallets and containers. Eoslift’s S series have gained the CE certificate, and is designed to operate in narrow passages and limited space. They are ideal to use for loading and unloading. It features easy operation with little noise and pollution, and low malfunction rate.
- Wide Applicability
- Safe & Comfort
- Stable & Reliable
|Model Number||Fork Length||Capacity||Lifting Height|
|S -15 J||1150 mm||1500 Kg||3 m|
S15J Semi Electric Stacker has 1600W lift motor, heavy duty pump and control valve ensure the dependability of hydraulics. Built-in safety valve prevents overloading. Automatic Flow control valve blocks excessive pressure and provides variable fork lowering speed. Solid chrome plated piston rod guarantees smooth lift/lower operation Mast constructed of structural steel for enhanced stability, and optimal performance.
- Used for loading goods onto or unloading goods from pallets and stacking goods
- Compact truck body, especially suitable for narrow aisles and small spaces
- Straddle and forged forks available.
- Hydraulic reservoir with filter, effectively prevents contamination by foreign matters, ensuring a long service life of the hydraulic system
- With a transparent acrylic guarding plate, to provide a broader vision and better protection
- Anti-pressure caster frame, intimate protection handle ergonomically designed to ensure maximum safety and comfort with a mechanical assist steering, steering more easily
- Ergonomic handle to ensure optimum safety and comfort
- Mechanically assisted steering system for easy travel.
- Efficient and energy-saving power unit
- Overload protection
- Throttle valve with pressure compensation function enables stable and reliable lowering
- Frame constructed of high-strength C type steel, especially for double frame series which will be more stable when lifting and lowering.
|Minimum fork height||in.||1.4|
|Maximum fork height||in. (H2)||118.1|
|Lowered Mast Height||in. (H)||81.1|
|Fork length||in. (L)||45.3|
|Overall fork width||in. (B1)||8.3-32.7|
|Length of the stacker||in. (L1)||69.6|
|Width of the stacker||in. (B3)||41.3-57.1|
|Minimum turning radius||in. (R)||52.6|