3590EGTT Touch Screen weight indicator for industrial applications is a Totally configurable touch screen weight indicator for advanced weighing systems. The 3590EGTT indicator, other than the chosen weighing programme, has an area for the development of specific application programmes, integrated debuggers and programming tools for PCs.
- Resistive backlit 5,7″ (120x90mm) color touch screen graphic display, suitable for use with gloves.
- Multilanguage software available in: Italian, English, German, French and Spanish. Possibility to insert a personal translation thanks to the new “CUSTOM LANGUAGE TOOL” software.
- 3-way high brightness LED crosslight.
- 15-key alphanumerical mechanical keyboard.
- Selectable QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen.
- IP68 AISI304 stainless steel case.
- Dimensions: 328x186x144 mm.
- As standard fitted with an adjustable bracket, for bench or wall mounting. Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Supplied with alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording the configuration, logos, and customized screens (upon request).
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for connecting to analogue loadcells.
- Connects with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
- 110-240 Vac power supply.
Advanced weight indicator, AISI304 stainless steel with resistive touch screen display, suitable for any industrial application. It can display all of the weighing data and with the customisation of the screens, simplifying the user operations. Fitted with 3 serial ports, transmission protocols for data communication, completely configurable printouts, integrated alibi memory, and port for connection to barcode/badge reader. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
Thanks to the programmable Touch Screen Display, you can create custom-made interfaces for any application. The “Dini Display Tool” is a PC software which allows you to quickly customize the TOUCH SCREEN.
Thanks to the integrated development area, fully customized applications can be created autonomously:
weighing programmes according to customer requirements
– Customized weighing programmes for terminal replacement in
– wizards, operator messages
– serial port management, protocols customization
– digital I/O full management
– sequential or simultaneous automations
– data entry, custom archives
Functions available with DINITOOLS Utility Software, even from remote way (WEBSERVER mode via internet):
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and transmitting of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
– Development environment for custom programmes through specific programming language.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232/RS485 serial port, for connection to weight repeater, remote scale, badge reader or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs.
- 2 optoisolated inputs.
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU Interface.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the formulas, through PC or tablet.
- Analog output DAC16O needs the expansion board IOEXPB and it’s only compatible to a bench mounting.
- AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (integrated)
- AF02: Pieces/quantity counting (optional)
- AF03: Weighbridges – Input/Output vehicle (optional)
- AF04: Statistical checking of prepackaged goods (optional)
- AF05: Price compunting and industrial labelling (optional)
- AF08: Wheel and axle static weighing with 2 or various platforms (optional)
- BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
- BATCH: Software for multicomponent dosage systems in loading and unloading.
- Software for compiling the databases
- Software for the customization of the TOUCH screen
- Junction Box / Boards – Load Cell cables
- Storing the weighs (only at time of order)
- External battery
- Optional power supply cords
- Display customization
- Communication Interfaces
- Connection cables
- Weight repeaters
- Columns, supports brackets, visors
- Options for ATEX version (only at time of order)
- Protection against electric discharges
- PC keyboard / Scanner / Connection cables
- Remote control