The OCS SWL6 is manufactured with special and advance features to handle all type of requirements for heavy industry. The scale can used to measure and display the weights and print it immediately.
- Heavy Duty Crane Scale.
- Body Structure: Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Units: Kg/ Lb. / N
- Resolution (Division) switch
- Functions: Units Conversion, Hold, TARE, Zero, Total Accumulation, Calibration, Auto Zero, Auto Power off, anti-motion, illumination level, Gross & Net weight
- Thermal receipt printer
- Power: AC/DC with Rechargeable battery (up to 80 Hours)
- Over Load Protection with alarm
The Heavy duty crane scale is an extremely well-built instrument for industry use, as a standard wireless tool offer universal applications, whether used as conventional crane weigher or to measure force.
- Seamless steel pipe enclosure for maximum protection.
- Menu operation mode, calibration, saving, searching, printing, easy to operate.
- Indicator Adopts 2:-t. A/0 conversion technology.
- Able to setup zero(auto/manual) range, filtering range.
- Weighing data save protection In case of power off.
- Battery charger with several protection modes to extend life of rechargeable battery.
- Standard RS232 communication interface(optional).
- Portable design, indicator packed in portable carry case, easy to operate outdoor
- Gathering up to data records of 2000 weighings, records can be sorted, searched and printed.
- Power saving mode, Indicator will turn off automatically after30minutes with no operation.
- With 32 channels optional, so 32 crane scales can operate independently in the same airplace without interface.
- Multi-function operation: Tare, Zero, Auto zero tracking, Total, Hold, Overload warning and record, operate through remote controller etc functions.
- User-friendly design: Steel housing scale body, high-tension shackle and hook, Weighing data save protection in case of power off; keyboard calibration, easy to operate; Power saving mode, turn off automatically after 1 hour with no operation; Gathering up to data records of 2000 weighing, records can be sorted, searched and printed; Micro-printer in indicator ;RS232 optional.
|Capacity x Readability||5000 Kg
|Accuracy Standard||According to OIML class Ill|
|Filtering||Low, Medium or High selectable|
|Units||Kilograms or Pounds selectable|
|Resolution||2000 to 3000 divisions standard up to 15,000 available|
|Display & Size||LCD With Back Light|
|Tare Range||100% F.S.|
|Manual Zero||Auto/Manual setting, from 4% to 100%F.’S.|
|Reading Stable Time||≤10 seconds|
|Overload||100% F.S. + 9e|
|Max. Safety Load||125% F.S.|
|Ultimate Load||400% F.S.|
|Functions||Units Conversion, Hold, TARE, Zero, Total Accumulation, Calibration, Auto Zero, Auto Power off, anti-motion, illumination level, Gross & Net weight|
|Operating Temp||– 20 °C ~ + 50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||≤85% RH under 20℃|
|Printer||Standard parallel print interface(EPSON printer)|
|Adapter||Input:AC100-240V 50/60Hz Output:850mA|
|Battery Type||DC 6V/4.5Ah rechargeable Lead-Acid battery|
|Wirless Indicator battery||DC 6V/7 Ah rechargeable Lead-Acid battery|
|Battery Life||>50 hours|
|Wireless Distance||Up to 200m without obstacle|
|Product Weight (approx.)||45 Kg N.W||55 Kg N.W||75 Kg N.W||85 Kg N.W||125 Kg N.W||330 Kg|