The Mitutoyo 1911T-10 Dial Indicator Series 0 is compact type for working in small areas. This model has a Lug-Back with a range of 2.5mm with 1mm per revolution, 0.01mm graduation and 0-50-0 Dial Reading with an 8mm Stem.
- Revolutionary stem-bush design for trouble-free stem clamping (longer clamping range).
- No through screw hole on the frame for high dust-resistance.
- Involute curved lifting lever for smooth movement of spindle and dovetail joint for tool-less connection.
- Grater rigidity in the bearing plate for reducing the retracing error (20%) and 4-screw mounting for increasing impact resistance.
Mitutoyo Dial Indicator offer accuracy and durability for shop applications demanding highly accurate measurements where space is limited. The spindle is made of hardened stainless steel for durability, while the rack gear is machine ground for a tighter fit and increased accuracy.
- Compact Type
- Lug Back
- Metric Only
- Compact for working in small areas
- Eliminates the possibility of reading errors due to miscounting multiple revolutions
- Has a jeweled bearing
|2.5 mm (1mm)||1911 (w/lug) / 1911B (Flat Back)||0.01mm|