M25 Pallet Trolley has Simple and compact body. Robotic welding technology provides for superior finish and overall structural durability. Poly entry rollers for ease of operation and to help protect load wheels. Standard handle features an ergonomic design improving comfort and reduces fatigue. All back forks have strengthening units which ensures the intensity and durability of the truck, Fork Width 6.3″, Lowered Height 2.9″, Raised Height 7.5″. German Made Seal System
- Stable and Reliable
- High Performance
- Easy Maintenance.
The pallet lift truck M25 has a rugged construction and will not bend under heavy loads. Its steel chassis can take about 25 percent more weight than comparable models of this size. The hydraulics of the M25 are protected from dust and are well suited to long, hard working days, with a minimum of service. The drive wheels and rollers increase handling capacity with their low rolling resistance. The tiller also has a large steering angle on both sides. It’s therefore easy to maneuver the M25 in a tight space, such as the truck loading bays. A broad tiller handle protects the hands from injury. The pallet lift truck M25 has a maximum load capacity of 2500 kg.
- The reinforcements on the backs of all forks ensure their reliability
- Robotic welding technology provides smoother finish and higher strength of truck body.
- Solid forks through integral stamping
- Chrome plated piston rod to ensure quiet and smooth lifting and long service life.
- Standard EOSLIFT handle with ergonomic loop design reduces operator’s fatigue
- Pallet entry and exit rollers offers easier entry and exit of pallet.
- The hydraulic handle offers three control positions: lift, lower and neutral
- Seal rings conforming to German standards ensure excellent performance.
- Galvanization of oil pump to avoid rust and extend its service life
- Overload protection prevents the truck from application under overloaded condition, reducing its maintenance cost.
- Fully enclosed pump avoids contamination and oil leaking.
- Convenient access to lubrication points for easy maintenance.
|Rated Capacity||5500 lb||6600 lb|
|Load Center||23.6 in|
|Service weight||176-180 lb||184-188 lb|
|Maximum Fork Height||7.5 in (H)|
|Minimum Fork Height||3 in (H1)|
|Steering wheel||Φ7.1×2 in.|
|Single Load-bearing wheel||Φ2.9×3.7 in.|
|Overall Fork width||20.5/27 in. (B)||20.5/27 in. (B)|
|Fork length||48 in.(L)||48 in.(L)|
|Length of the truck||65 in.(L1)||65 in.(L1)|
|Minimum Turing radius||54.9 in.(R)||54.9 in.(R)|