The Mitutoyo Absolute Digimatic Caliper series has various measuring ranges. Features SPC Data Output and the Absolute Encoder which allows direct measurements from power up. Large .295″ high LCD digits allow measurement results at a glance.
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements. This switch will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data Hold Unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.
- With thumb roller. Except 500-500-10, 500-501-10,500-502-10.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case. Except 1000mm / 40” supplied in wooden case.
Mitutoyo’s absolute Digimatic Caliper is the next generation of electronic calipers. It keeps track of its origin point once set. Whenever turned on, the large LCD displays the actual slider position ready to start measurement. No more repeated zero setting is necessary with the absolute encoder technology, as well as no more concern for over speed errors. Constructed of stainless Steel and includes a thumb roller.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications
- Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005″/0.01mm
- Repeatability: 0.01mm / .0005”
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type
- linear encoder
- Data output.
- Inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models ONLY)
- Alarm: Low voltage.
- Counting value composition error
- response speed: Unlimited
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 3.5 years under normal use
|Order No||Range||Accuracy||LCD Res|
|500-153||0 – 300mm||±0.03mm||0.01mm|
|500-197-20*||0 – 200mm||±.001”||.0005” / 0.01mm|
|500-173||0 – 300mm||±.0015”||.0005” / 0.01mm|