The Mitutoyo Series 571 ABSOLUTE Digimatic LCD Depth Gauge, Caliper Type, Inch/Metric, depending on the model, have a measurement range of 0 up to 8″ (0 to 1000mm), and a resolution (or smallest graduation interval) of 0.0005″ (0.01mm), with up to + or – 0.001″ of accuracy. The gauge conforms to European Conformity (CE) marking and certain models in this series conform to the Ingress Protection 67 (IP67) standard.
- Measurement range for series of 0 up to 40″ (0 to 1000mm), and resolution of 0.0005″ (0.01mm)
- LCD screen displays in U.S./metric
- Keeps track of the origin point once set for life of the battery (about 3 years) for accuracy
- Base and measuring faces are hardened, ground, and lapped for durability and accuracy
- Certain models conform to IP67 standard
- Automatic power on/off.
- Data output.
- Inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error
AED 0.00 – AED 6.00
Mitutoyo’s technology has realized the absolute position method (absolute method). With this method, you do not have to reset the system to zero after turning it off and then turning it on. The position information recorded on the scale is read every time.
The LCD screen displays in both inches and metric, and can keep track of the origin point for the life of the battery (about 3 years under normal use). The bases are either 100mm or 250mm long, and the measuring faces of the units are hardened, ground, and lapped for durability and accuracy. The display has origin-set, zero, and data output functions for convenience. The units support SPC output. The gauges in this series include an SR44 battery. Depth gauges are typically used in manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering.
Depth gauges are precision measuring instruments used to determine the depth of any shape that has a step, groove, or slot. These gauges often take the form of sliders that travel on a measuring beam or rods, are moved to position by hand, and then adjusted with a calibrated screw. The base of the gauge rests at the top of the shape whose recession is to be measured, while the beam or rods extend to the bottom of the recession to determine the measurement. Gauge position is read from a graduated scale, dial, counters, or an electronic display.
- Models up to 300mm (8″) range are ABS Digimatic Depth Gages, so that they keep track of the origin point once set for the entire lide of the battery.
- Base and measuring faces are hardened and micro-lapped.
- Functions available: Zero-setting, Data hold, SPC data output, inch/mm conversion (on Inch/Metric model only).
- Absolute Encoder ensures all settings and readings maintained for the life of the battery (even when the power is turned off)
- Base and measuring faces are hardened and micro-lapped
- With SPC data output
- 20,000 Hour battery life under normal conditions
- Slider lock screw
- Power supply: One SR44 battery (938882).
- Wider extension bases are available as optional accessory