The Mitutoyo Series 184 feeler gauge is available in measurement ranges of 0.03 to 0.05mm, 0.05 to 0.08mm, or 0.05 to 1.0mm. The straight 13mm width leaf is available in 100mm or 150mm lengths. Thickness is marked on each leaf for convenient use. A knurled locking nut holds a leaf in place during use and an integrated steel case protects the leaves when not in use. This feeler gauge is suitable for precise measurement in a variety of mechanical applications.
- Metric thickness gages are available with tapered leaves.
- Inch thickness gages are tapered or straight leaves.
- Each leaf is marked with its thickness.
- Each leaf is detachable if necessary.
Mitutoyo Series 184 Thickness Gauges is Feeler-Thickness Gauges, made from the finest tempered steel
This Mitutoyo thickness gage has straight blades with 13mm width. Each leaf is marked with thickness and each leaf can be detached..
Depth gauges are precision measuring instruments used to determine the depth of any shape that has a step, groove, or slot. These gauges often take the form of sliders that travel on a measuring beam or rods, are moved to position by hand, and then adjusted with a calibrated screw. The base of the gauge rests at the top of the shape whose recession is to be measured, while the beam or rods extend to the bottom of the recession to determine the measurement. Gauge position is read from a graduated scale, dial, counters, or an electronic display.
- Measurement range of 0.03 to 0.05mm, 0.05 to 0.08mm, or 0.05 to 1.0mm
- Straight 13mm width leaf in 100mm or 150mm lengths
- Thickness marked on each leaf for convenient use
- Knurled locking nut holds leaf in place during use
- Integrated steel case protects leaves when not in use
|Blade Length||150.000 mm|
|Blade Width||13.000 mm|
|Case Material||Vinyl Sleeve|
|No. of Blades||28|
|Range Max||1.000 mm|
|Range Min||0.050 mm|