The Mitutoyo 187-552 digital universal bevel protractor has a 12″ blade and large LCD screen for precise readout in degrees and minutes. It measures in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions, with a 360-degree measuring range for full adjustment. The protractor measures angles to accurately position a workpiece or to repeat specific angle cuts.
- Data output function make it easy to see the statistical data.
- Can be attached to height gages. gage holder (950750, metric)
- Setting preset value.
- Removable blade.
|Model Number||Blade Length||Resolution|
|187-552||Size: 12”||1 Deg|
Protractors are tools that measure specific angles, allowing users to create and replicate desired angles. They include a stationary base and a movable rule, connected by a digital or manual scale. The scale measures in degrees and may measure more precisely to minutes, with 60 minutes equal to 1 degree. Protractors are suitable for a wide range of applications, such as measuring crown molding and installing baseboards.
The protractor includes an on/off button, zero button, preset button, and a hold feature to keep a measurement on the screen. The LCD screen accommodates five digits and a plus or minus sign, and it includes a low-battery indicator. Battery life is 2,000 hours. The protractor includes a fine-setting function for high precision, indicating up to 1 minute of arc. The blade is both lockable and removable. The protractor is made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance. It includes a data output feature that allows the user to quickly export statistical data. The tool can be attached to a height gage, allowing additional measuring capacity.
- Large digital LCD screen for precise readout measured in degrees and minutes
- Measures different angles quickly with two directions (clockwise and counterclockwise) and a 360-degree range
- Fine-setting function provides high precision with resolution to 1 minute of arc and accuracy to 2 minutes of arc, with lockable 12″ measuring blade
- Data output function for statistical data recording
- Stainless steel body for corrosion resistance
- Range: -360° to +360°
- Tolerance: ±2′ (±0.03°)
- Repeatability: 1’
- Resolution: 1’ (0.01°)
- Battery: Lithium Battery
- Battery life: 2,000 hours.
|Order Number||Blade||Resolution||Battery Life||Display||Mass|
|187-552||12″ (187-103)||1°||Lithium/(CR2032)1pc 2000 hrs||LCD -5 (-) sign, character height 6.5mm||1.45lbs 659g|